My Name's Bean
Her name's Pearl
She happens to be my
cure to all things
I feel good!
Have a glimpse of my world
Most part of my life revolves around Work, school, Pearl, Mom and friends When I can't strike a balance I end up rattling This, is me.
To begin, please click on the pictures on the right
A tooth-less rattle
Sunday, June 26, 2005
12:00 PM
Most times.. Pictures say much more.
Do we look alike?
Warm evening sun.
Had a very raw stomach last night. Walked pass the gay bars at Tanjong Pagar. Quite an eye opener. I miss cow and jie.. sigh. Wish they were around. I wanna meet them to do the man's thing!! sighs. Finally the lack of sleep caught up with me. Been sleeping more but I wake up feeling less energized. Ironically, I still feel like I've got a lot of spare time on my hands. Think I wanna pick up something new. Knitting perhaps?
Isaw the way she looked at me. We're in love.
The End!
|
ME!
Name: Beanster
D.O.B:19th Aug 83
Age: 22
email: kwan_k_y@hotmail.com
Things that keeps me entertained for awhile
Time with Pearl
Star gazing
Science Magazines and good books
Pool games
Jazz music
Food with good company
Ah.. It's christmas!
I want..
A pair of shades!
A nice watch!
More cash!
Good food!
A new car!
More time with Pearl
A better relation with my mom (a season of love and joy!)
A log cake!